J&K BOPEE Entrance Examination Provisional selection list of candidates For Various Courses
Subject : Provisional selection list of candidates upgraded/allotted seats during second round of counselling(physical) for admission to MD/MS / PG Diploma and MDS Courses-2022.
Reference : Notice No. 030-BOPEE of 2022.
Notification No : 080-BOPEE of 2022
Pursuant to Notification No. 030-BOPEE of 2022 dated07-11-2022, the Second round of counselling (physical) for up-gradation/allotment of MD/MS/PG Diploma & MDS seats of NEET-PG Courses-2022 was conducted by the Board on 09-11-2022 at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously and the candidates who have been provisionally upgraded / allotted seats / Institutions are listed in Annexure “A” (for MS/MS/PGD Courses) and Annexure “B” ( for MDS Courses) to this notification. The Annexure “A” & “B” shall remain available on official website of the Board i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in only
The candidates upgraded / allotted seats / Institutions shall have to join the institution by or before 13-11-2022 upto 4.00 pm positively.
It shall be sole responsibility of the college/ Institution concerned to ensure proper checking/verification of documents/ eligibility as per the guidelines of MCI/NMC /DCI before the candidate is allowed to a join a course he/she is provisionally selected for.
The Colleges/ Institutions shall submit the shortfall, if any, to BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar upto 5.00 PM on 13-11-2022 through e-mail email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
In view of the limited time available for completion of admission process, all participating Institutions/ Colleges shall treat all Sundays and Gazetted holidays as working days especially for the concerned admission sections so that the candidates may not face any problem in completion of their admission formalities in time.
1. The schedule for conduct of mop-up-round of counselling shall be notified separately, however, the candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the website of the Board regularly.
2. The candidates who have been upgraded during second round of counselling shall not be eligible to participate in the Mop-up-Round of counselling, including the candidates who may submit resignations till 12.11.2022 up to 02.00 P.M.
3. The candidates who have been allotted seats during second round of counselling and have joined on them, including the candidates who have opted CNA/SNA shall be eligible to participate in the mop up round of counselling.
4. The candidates, who have been granted admission (through allotment/ upgradation during First or 2nd round of counselling) and intend to resign may do so upto 12-11- 2022 (2.00 PM) after taking a conscious decision and also keeping the conditions contained in
SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018 in mind as already notified by the Board in the e-Information Brochure. This will enable the Board to reflect such seats, if any, in the seat matrix and to be filled-up in the Mop up round.
5. One seat of MDS course 2022 has been kept reserved on the directions of the Hon’ble High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified by the Board in various notifications, notices and Information Brochure in this regard.
This notification is issued without any prejudice and subject to final outcome of writ petition(s), if any, pending before
any competent court of law.
Address : Baghat-i-Barzulla, Opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (May – Oct.)
4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (Nov. – April)
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433590, 2437647
(Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)
website : http://www.jkbopee.gov.in,
email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com